Click to view our online poster, Easter Egg hunt, Facepainting, and more!
Rutland Centennial Park History ... In 1939 a group of Rutland Residents came together to form the Rutland Park Society. They raised funds and purchased the property at 180 Rutland Road North and created a true community owned park. In 1967 Centennial Hall was added to the amenities of the park. In 1995 the concrete oval was enclosed to create a lacrosse box! Many different groups and organizations have used the park and the hall over the years. The park is still owned by The Rutland Park Society today and managed by a volunteer board of directors who are dedicated to keeping the park community owned and operated. For more information on the Rutland Park Society email us firstname.lastname@example.org